BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, as we all know, and it's that time of year we actually look forward to spending time with our families.  Or not.  Whatever the case may be, most of us are asked what we are thankful for, and this year, I've decided to make my thankful list a day early.  Mainly because I will be moving all of tomorrow night after eating a huge turkey dinner and probably will not be able to move even my fingers to type it out. 

I am thankful I am back in Arizona, even as lonely as it can be without my closest family around.  Colorado would have been a worse place to be, and I'm glad I'm here.

I'm thankful for Chris, and how great he has been to me and our relationship.  I'm grateful he has decided to choose this as his time to grow up and start his real life.

I'm thankful for my good friends, most of them in Michigan, for always being supportive and leaving me pictures of rabbits and hilarious comment on my Facebook, when I desperately need to be cheered up.

I'm thankful for my mom, despite being insane.  She has done her best to help me and I can't ask for more.

I'm thankful my dad finally decided to talk to me again, and I'm happy I will be spending Thanksgiving with him and my stepmom, even if it means being around two of her bratty second cousins. 

I'm thankful for Cooper and Beauty, who make me laugh and smile everyday.  I love my kids.

I'm extremely thankful for all of the readers and friends I've found here.  Without your advice and support, I might have lost my marbles the last few months.  Thankfully most of them are still rolling around in my head and despite being a bit loose at times, I'm able to make the right decisions for myself.

And, last but not least, I'm thankful for the the case of beer I'm purchasing tonight, so Chris and I can start our move across the apartment complex to our new place.  Without you, Bud Light, I don't know how we would be able to accomplish this in a short amount of time, with just the two of us.  Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  Have a great day and enjoy the food!  I'm looking forward to the sweet potatoes the most!

4 ghetto sass:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I'm glad to hear things are on a positive note for ya!! I hope you have a great thanksgiving & Good luck with the moving!! =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :o)

Roni Loren said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Tina Lynn said...

I'm thankful that things are looking up for you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Say hi to Bud for me:)