BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Deck The Halls



The great debate- colored or white Christmas lights? Or do you prefer the blue ones? I'm torn as well. So I would choose the Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Solves my problem.



And what about your house?  I haven't owned a house I could decorate yet, but I know that my mom doesn't do the outside, just the inside.  I love lights on houses, but personally, I just wouldn't have the time or patience to staple up THAT many lights.  I'd probably just do a few bushes out front.




This isn't the exact copy of what I have.  I don't own the "Little Drummer Boy", nor "Frosty the Snowman", but either way, you can bet my DVD player is decked with these classics from Thanksgiving until New Year's.  And sometimes inbetween, if I'm feeling a little weird.  Which I do a lot of the time.

I was going to insert a picture of a male stripper dressed in Santa attire, but none of the pictures I found seemed appropriate.  So instead, I'm moving onto my Greatest Wish List.




The Samsung Memoir.  Doesn't it look BEAUTIFUL???  I think this is my greatest wish, because it takes care of the digital camera AND phone part of my needs.  Score!




A scrapbooking kit of some sort.  I had to leave most of my supplies in Michigan back in '07, and still haven't built up my collection like I had back there.  All of my tools and papers and neat stickers were left behind.  I don't want to spend money on a whole new set, but at the same time- I MISS SCRAPBOOKING! 




I don't know if this is going to happen anytime soon, but I thought it would be cute to post.  :)  Cooper and Beauty have been asking for a little brother or sister...



Don't laugh.  You may think this is funny, but it isn't.  I'm serious.  I want some NICE silverware.  I have cheap stuff right now and I hate how it feels in my mouth.  Ugh.  I don't know why, it just does.  Some new dishes would be great to go along with it.

There are about a million other things I could put on my Greatest Wish List right now, as well.  I'm sure everyone feels the same way.  But what I really, really want, more than ANYTHING-

Is to have a good holiday season with no fighting, great food, and have it end up being relatively stress-free.  Oh, and of course- a Christmas tree.  :)

5 ghetto sass:

The Heretic Teen said...

nice post. :)

Dawn said...

That bunny is ADORABLE. :) And I LOVE the Christmas classics; I still watch them every year, if I can. And, actually, my mom and I love the Charlie Brown Christmas tree as well. After all, "all it needs is a little love." :)

Susan R. Mills said...

I like white lights and I do decorate outside. My neighbors would kick me out of the cul-de-sac if I didn't. i hope you get all you wish for.

Melanie's Randomness said...

I like the white lights ya know why? Cuz if one goes out you can put whatever extra one you have instead of finding a new color. hehe. Don't feel bad dear I actually think I don't even own a Christmas movie at all. Not even A Christmas Story!! hehe.

When I get my own place I want nice silverware too!!

btw you have like the best music on your player. =)

Stephanie Faris said...

Nice silverware would be good, actually. I prefer white lights. I like for everything to just have that subtle, peaceful glow.