BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

If I Had A Billion Dollars

This would be a dream come true for me, at the moment. It's the perfect week to ask this, as I am short on cash and having a problem finding a second job. However, I will daydream for one moment.

First, pay off all my debts! Those debt collectors would be remembering me forever!





Second, I'd move away from the desert, and onto the coast. I'd buy a house on the water, with my own section of sun and sand to lounge on all day long.



The next thing I would need is a laptop. The best in the business for a hell of a lot of music and Word documents, because I'd spend my days writing on the beach, while listening to my favorites.



I'd be perfectly happy with just that. I'd probably take a trip to Malta, Europe, like I've always wanted, and also start my own animal rescue. But right now, I'd settle for a house on the beach and a great laptop to work on. I'd donate several hundred thousand, I'm guessing, because I always feel bad when I can't afford even a dollar to give towards charities. I'd spread it out among a few.

That is what I would do, if I had a billion dollars.

0 ghetto sass: