BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Waiting to Breathe...

You know what?  I love you guys.  I can't answer every single one of the comments I was left, and I'm sorry for that.

But I will tell you- I love my readers.  I love my commenters.  And I think I'm okay with life.

A lot has happened.  I still haven't moved.  I still don't have unlimited access to a computer.  But- I still have my same readers and friends.  GOD I love YOU for that! 

Okay- so onto the update-

This week has been emotional.  I haven't kept dry-eyed for even one day.  But I will tell you, every day has gotten easier. 

Chris and I have officially broken up.  At this point, we are both safe to say, it is the way it will be.  I can't say I completely agree, but I do, for the most part.  Last weekend was hell- literally.

I won't even go into what I went through, but I will tell you the gist: D and J will not leave, and I am now the second (or third) woman in the picture.  But you know what??  I am okay with this now.

I've had a week to digest moving to Colorado, and giving up my life here, in Phoenix, and to the heat in Arizona.  And I don't change my mind.  I am excited.  I've cried every given moment- even tonight- but I am still excited.  My friend says she likes it.  And she is also from northern Michigan.  I think I will follow her footsteps.  I haven't seen her in years, I will tell you, and when we talk it seems like just yesterday.

I've never had to worry about her as a roommate, and for that I am grateful.  However, everyday I have to spend longer with Chris makes me more anxious.  More scared.  lol.  Is that a word?

Okay in the middle of all this, thank you SO MUCH AGAIN to Steph.  I am taking forever to update but she has AGAIN given me an award!  I love you!



I really plan on updating again, believe me.  Probably tomorrow.  This week has just been...emotional and confrontational and ugly.  :-/ Not a good time, believe me.

I love you all, again, and I will be back!

4 ghetto sass:

Tina Lynn said...

I gave you an award to:D It was a few days ago, but you didn't post so I couldn't leave it in your comments. I think it was Tuesday or Wednesday. Hang in there. It will only get easier, and who needs a man anyway, right?

The Heretic Teen said...

aww...hope everything gets easy and you find it enjoyable there.

:)

I'm commenting for the first time. I liked your blog. =)

tk care.

Anonymous said...

I don't ever comment and well i think i'm over opinionated and i think you currently don't need to hear it! Of course i think you're a emolous (fab) Blogger! I think you're tough considering your current situation and are handling it a lot better than i would (short of beating the crap out of your ex i'd try to). Xoxo

Susan R. Mills said...

Hang in there. It sounds like you have a great plan, and I think all will work out. Still thinking about you.