BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Fill-In Fridays...My First!

I was browsing through other bloggers and came across Dawn, who had done a Fill-In The Blank sort of thing, and so I had to check out the page that created it, Friday Fill-Ins.  It's actually pretty neat, so I've decided to participate today. 

And...here we go!

1. He was a peculiar sort of man.

2. Swimming and barbequeing are what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is a big dork, but I love him anyway.

4. Sometimes it's just easier to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving, but try not to judge.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was the person I share all my secrets with.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with some friends and drinking, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in, then working, and Sunday, I want to get to finishing this novel!

2 ghetto sass:

Stephanie Faris said...

Sleeping in. Sounds NIIIIICE! I'm going to have to do that. Right now we're preparing to watch a movie we procrastinated watching until the day it's due back...so we'll be making a midnight run to Blockbuster!

Dawn said...

Hey, thanks for mentioning me! :) I love these fill-in-the-blanks. It's a "Friday thing," so there will always be one every week.