BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Final Post (Until Monday, that is)

I don't usually post anything on the weekends because I am working (unfortunately I have the pleasure of a weekend only job) and at night I hang out with what friends I have.

I just wanted to thank everyone that commented and decided to follow me this week.  It makes it well worth the move from MySpace to here.  I can tell that everyone truly cares about the ideas and stories we all blog about, and it is a great community.  I'm ecstatic to be a part of it, and hope that everyone continues to enjoy my blog, and I will continue to read and comment on all of yours. 

Have a great weekend, everyone!

EDIT:

Couldn't help it.  So many people post pictures of their kids and pets, and I felt the need to show off my kid-pets.  

I was bored one Sunday afternoon, so I built a house out of a box.  Despite hating their cage, they love this box.  And here is the proof.

What is that yonder, through thy window?  Seems to be covered in fur!
Why, it IS covered in fur!  I can see the head!
This creature seems to be relaxing!
I seem to have woken up the poor, pitiful furry thing.
"What goes there?"
"You hath disturbed my Lady!" he cries from the window.
"Gone!  Be gone with you!"
Lady Beauty peeks from behind ears of ebony.
"Who calls, my darling?"
"He has run!" Sir Cooper exclaims.
 
...To be continued...

3 ghetto sass:

Stephanie Faris said...

Haha! Loved the pics.

Yes, this seems to be a far better blogging home than MySpace. More supportive and warm. Especially for those who are married and/or have children. MySpace is more of a singles-with-no-life-and-serious-mental-issues hangout these days!

Susan R. Mills said...

I love the box house. Very creative!

JAlexander said...

We saw some hysterical rabbits at the fair the other day. I can't even believe some of them WERE rabbits.

Thanks for the offer to read Healing Touch. Would you be interested in looking at it after the next round of edits? I think I have enough people for this frist draft. It is not a full novel - just about 20,000 words.

Jenna