BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Google Game

1. Your Favorite beverage:





I really don't have a favorite beverage...I drink a lot of Powerade and Sobe water, but other than that, I don't have anything on a regular basis that I drink.  BUT- I do love Vernors ginger ale.  YUM!  But, we don't have it out here.  :( 

2. Your hometown



Traverse City, MI
This isn't my first hometown.  That place was the size of a peanut.  Traverse is the place I call home because it's where I've spent most of my adult life and where I'd move back to if I could afford it.  :)

3. Your favorite TV show



One word: obsessed.  I finished the first three season in about two weeks and I'm not going to miss a single episode of season four.  You can count on that.  I find him, as a character, completely sexy.  I don't even know why.

4. Your Occupation/You are in school for

I Googled several different things for this one, but nothing hit my fancy. 
Nothing came up for: bored sales associate, disgruntled retail employee,
unhappy girl at work, or girl not getting the position she deserves.
5. Your first car



The car behind these people is EXACTLY like my first car.  :)  It was a little box and looked nerdy, but it went FAST (thanks to a rebuilt and modified engine).  I never had any problems with it- until someone backed over top of the hood in 2004.  :( 

6. Your favorite dish



I almost started crying when I looked this up.  STUFFED GREEN PEPPERS!  They look SOOOO delicious right now, I want one.  My mommy used to make these for my birthday every year, and since I moved to Phoenix I've made them once.  They weren't as good as my mom's.  But they are tasty! 

7. Celebrity you've been told to resemble



Ew.  I know, right?  This is a complete joke, but back when I had short black hair and wore pink eye shadow, my cousin told my mom that this guy, Gerard Way, looked exactly like me but a guy.  ?!?!  I was grossed out.  He's in the band My Chemical Romance and I despise them, for the most part.



And obviously I don't look like her, but an ex once told me that I did look like Alicia Silverstone.  Of course, I used to have long blonde hair and weighed about 30 pounds less than I do now, but hey, I was flattered.

8. Celebrity on your "to do" list



Sans facial hair.  Leonardo DiCaprio...mmm mmmmm.  He has only gotten sexier with age, thank God.  But I'm pretty sure I was having X-rated thoughts about him when I was only in 6th grade.  They have just intensifed since.

9. Favorite Childhood toy


I never really had a favorite toy because I was too busy drawing and painting and coloring, but I had a collection of Trolls anyone would be jealous of.  I also have an entire collection of Care Bears, still, but I couldn't find a picture of them.  I hear if you rub Trolls' tummies it brings good luck.  :)


10. Any Random picture



LMAO!  When I saw this it cheered me up immensely because today is kinda...icky.  But it goes along with Stephanie's bunny picture.  I tried to find a picture of my bunnies with something on their heads but apparently I never uploaded them.  So here.  Laugh.  Look at his chubby cheeks!  I wanna rub them!

7 ghetto sass:

Roni Loren said...

That bunny is hilarious! The trolls kind of freak me out though. :)

Tina Lynn said...

Hmmm...Alicia Silverstone or Gerard Way. I think I'm completely disturbed by this. I can't imagine how you feel. O_O

Dawn said...

Trolls?? Ha ha! I had a couple of those when I was younger, as did my brother. We later "accessorized" them and gave them new hairstyles.

Silly trolls. The fads of our childhood. :) Do you still have them anywhere?

Nicolette said...

I'm disturbed by the fact that my cousin compared me to Gerard Way. I was pretty mad for a while. Then I realized, all emo kids look the same to people that don't understand emo. So I just dyed my hair back to it's normal boring color and forgot about it.

I don't have my trolls anymore. :( Just a while after my youngest brother was born he ate the hair on most of them, and I just wasn't down with baby drool all over my Troll's hair...

They were great fun though, huh?

Susan R. Mills said...

I love Dexter, Leo, and the bunny picture. Fun post!

Stephanie Faris said...

Alicia Silverstone is beautiful! Although I liked her better before she got so thin. Whatever happened to her?

Amy said...

Hahaha this is a great post. Someone actually told me that I look like Alicia Silverstone too! Justin Timberlake is on my 'to- do' list...he's extremely good-looking, he's funny and he can sing and dance amazingly. Nothing gets me more than a guy like that, which is why I'm with the man I'm with right now :P