BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Breather

I've been doing a "Worst Blind Date" theme this week, just for kicks.  I should have just made it worst date, because I've had a number of plain terrible dates that weren't so "blind" as well.  Today I'm taking a break, though, because I have developed a cold and my brain is a little fuzzy.  So instead, I'm making out my Christmas list.  Feel free to comment with what you want for Christmas!

Things I Want For Christmas

1.  Rent paid for on time.  :)
2.  My driver's license back!  Wouldn't that be so nice?
3.  In the event I got my driver's license back, a job to go along with it would be great.
4.  A little inside doggy pen for my rabbits, so they wouldn't be in a small cage at night.
5.  Several pairs of new underwear.  I know I'm long overdue on this.
6.  Just a tiny bit of snow in Phoenix?  :D  lol.
7.  Another rabbit.  Just for shits and giggles.
8.  A new weight loss plan that WORKS.  Ugh.
9.  New cell phone- preferably the Samsung Memoir.
10. If I can't have any of the above, I will take a nice big dinner with my family with food that is so delicious I can't stop eating it (and also doesn't add to my weight any). 

Happy Holidays!  I'm going to spend the day watching yet another marathon of Christmas movies, and making my own Christmas decorations since I can't afford any this year. 

8 ghetto sass:

Dawn said...

I actually asked my mom for underwear this year. I am twenty-one years old. :) You can never have too much underwear.

Karilynnlove said...

Santa (mom) brought me thongs when I was 12. Not cool :)

Tina Lynn said...

I want an agent :D

Anonymous said...

I need a new weight loss plan too girl. If you find one. Please let me know. :o)

Susan R. Mills said...

Ha! I need underwear too. Maybe we'll both get them. :)

harmony said...

Hi, your blog seems to be very interesting. A friend of yours mentioned you to me, she said your very good listener. She also told me I can relate to you in some way, because my mother, she has BPD. I found out about a month ago or so. I don't understand her. Its hard to keep up, and not cry everytime she flips. And when I say flips, I mean FLIPS. For no reason at all. Help me understand, how can I deal with her?

Stephanie Faris said...

What's the Samsung Memoir? I've gotta go look that one up. I have the Samsung Instinct.

Nicolette said...

Samsung Memoir is for T-mobile, Stephanie. It is an actual digital camera with the phone. It's crazy! Takes awesome pictures!

If I find a diet plan, you'll be the first to know, Girl!