BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill-In!

Courtesy of Friday Fill-Ins!

1. I feel like today will be better than yesterday.

2. Watching Comedy Central Roast of...at midnight is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: Comedy Centrails Roast of Larry the Cable guy (although I really don't think he is funny at all), Chris rolling around beside me, and the fan.

4. I don't have to work tomorrow and I'm glad because I don't think I'll get to sleep anytime soon.

5. The last time I saw my family was last summer.  :(

6. I'm doing absolutely nothing this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully finding more jobs to apply at. Tomorrow my plans include spending time with Chris and Sunday, I work with my cool manager Amberrrr.

2 ghetto sass:

Susan R. Mills said...

I have no plans for the weekend either. Have a good one!

Stephanie Faris said...

Good luck with your job search. We're heading out of town tomorrow for the holiday weekend.