BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Perfect Day

I'm a little late for this, but it's GROUP BLOG THURSDAY!  At least, where I'm at it still is.  :-P  So, here is MY perfect day!  (It may slightly resemble Stephanie's because we seem to agree on a lot of things.)

On my perfect day, I wake up next to the beach, in a hut.  No electricity.  Meaning, no television, telephones, tele- anything!  The sun shining in between the grass walls is what wakes me up.  Yep, ya heard me.  I would start the day out by taking a long, refreshing swim, then showering in the sun-warmed, barely-pressured shower outside.


Of course, I'd need my breakfast.  I don't like eating first thing when I wake up, so I would have to wait until 11-ish.  It'd be a huge platter of different kinds of fruit!  Oh man, that looks so tasty right now.  I love fruit.  But it's so expensive to buy a lot of it.  I'd definitely be indulging on it (if you can really call eating fruit indulgence!).





Next, I would have to try a little bit of sailing, because I've never done it before, and it seems really relaxing and calming.  Like I've said, I love the water SO much, especially the ocean.  I'd pack a lunch to bring on the boat with me, and munch as I chilled out.  Sounds good to me.




That would take several hours of the day.  By the time I got back to shore, I'd need to take a time out and read a book, and probably nap, because I'm going to be dancing the night away at a nice little tropical club!  Woot!  Can anyone say, pina colada and daquiri? 



I'd end the night with a late swim, and just enjoy the freedom I have while it's there.  Ah, the water is so cool, I'll be good to sleep peacefully.  I really, really needed that perfect day.

1 ghetto sass:

Alexis Voltaire said...

This is really cool :D I might do something like this too. Your perfect day sounds really awesome.