BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

A-HEM! *Attention*

During my morning (or rather...afternoon) escapade through my subscriptions and comments, it was brought to my attention that I lost yet ANOTHER follower somewhere in the midst of giving an award to my 40th follower.  So I now have ANOTHER 40th follower.  I do not believe this should go unnoticed-

This follower may very well have had her heart set on being my 40th follower, so she subscribed, and then realized I had already given my award and prize (whatever it may be) to someone ELSE that was my FIRST 40th follower.  ...How many 40th followers can there be?  At this rate, I may be stuck at 40 until I turn 40 (I really hope that is not the case because I would rather not waste the next 16 years losing and gaining readers on a blog that...well...obviously cannot keep the attention of the leavers...I really just think they suck).  Who wants to be playing this game for that long?  NO ONE!


But, in the best interest of my blog and readers (mainly just my blog, though, because I don't want to lose respect, ya know?), I'm awarding Speaking From The Crib the SECOND 40th blogger award, as well.  Congratulations and thanks so much!  Go ahead and steal the award and post it on your page, if you'd like!  And don't forget to read the rules!  :P

The Rules of Having Your Head Up Here:
#1. Say thanks.
#2. Post it on your blog only if you want to.
#3. Once you have accepted, you are now my blog slave for eternity, MWAHAHAHA! and you will do as I say (or as my bunnies say).
#4. Really, just suggest a good blog for me to follow and read. I'm down for that.
#5. Keep on bloggin'. (Similar to truckin' but, you know...blogging. Duh.)
 
So, everyone should say their congrats to Miss Speaking from the Crib and let's see if I'll ever make it to the 54th follower.  According to the rate of followers I'm going at now, I have PLENTY of time to come up with a special "prize".  I'm sorry if it is only a little mesh sack tied with ribbon filled with bunny poop.  I'm running low on cash.
 
(Of course, I'm just jokin', ya know...)

8 ghetto sass:

Susan R. Mills said...

Congrats to the new 40th follower. Maybe I should quit following and refollow so that I'm the third 40th follower. I'm only kidding! :)

Nicolette said...

LOL Susan! Hilarious. ...I'm sure I will be having at least one more 40th follower, though...sheesh. Never thought blogging could have so much coming and going and math involved.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

it's me i'm adding the award to my awards draft post and there ya have it - can i get the bunny poop in nacho flavor?

Tina Lynn said...

Congrats, Miss Speaking from the Crib. I'm so jealous. It could have been me. It should have been me. I've always wanted a mesh bag of nacho-flavored bunny poop tied with ribbon.

Nicolette said...

Hey, I can do other flavors, ya know? She just requested nacho flavored. ...Parsley and carrot are the most popular and easiest but I can do blue raspberry, coconut, and spicy habenero!

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

it appears as tho i am still your 40th follower - so i'm glad that's all cleared up :)

Stephanie Faris said...

Yay. I love her blogs...and yours too. I never pay attention to how many followers I have...which means I'm blissfully ignorant when I lose one!

Anonymous said...

I will have to check on this blog. Sorry that I have been M.I.A. I have had a hard time keeping up. I was thinking of taking the week off from blogging period, but decided against it. So, I will get back to commenting. I think that it is rude to unfollow blogs. I mean even if you don't like or agree with something...just don't comment. I don't know. Just my thoughts on it. Well, ta ta for now girl! :o)