BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lady's Got a Penis?

I was on Facebook earlier, reading all my friend's updates, when one struck me:

"Lady Gaga has a penis?  Is this serious?  I have to know!"
This then brought me into the arguement, because despite my lack of interest in celebrities and Hollywood, I was curious; does she have a penis?  Personally, I don't believe so.  Living in a city that is full of weirdos and men that shop in the ladies department, I can say I'm a good judge of whether or not a person is a he-she or just likes dressing like a dead bird.

These rumors apparently circulated the Internet last month (which means I'm really late in getting to this- I guess I must have a life).  There are pictures all over the place, supposedly showing that, "Yes indeedy, Lady has a wee-wee."  I don't see it.

I watched the VMAs the other night.  She is quite the character, but I see no resemblence to the cross-dressers that stalk the strip malls in this area.  It could be possible that she had her Adam's apple shaved down.  It's possible that she is really good at tucking certain adendum's so that they don't show.  However, I just don't see the "man" in her.  Not one bit.

What do you think?

6 ghetto sass:

N J said...

I don't believe it...

John said...

Yeah, its true Adams Apple nuts and a bolt.

Alexis Voltaire said...

She's definitely a woman. Listen to her speaking voice, she's all woman. I know transexuals can get their voice changed through various methods, but it never sounds that good.

Dawn said...

What's funny is that we were talking about this in British Culture of the 18th Century today! Our theory (or 'fact' or whatever) is that she has a strap on she likes to wear...

Susan R. Mills said...

No way! I don't believe it. She's all woman, a little odd, but still, all woman.

Amy said...

I don't think she's a man. But ya know what I noticed? She kinda looks like a drag queen. Her makeup is so caked on that she looks fake. She's a wild chick. I personally don't like her music.