BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Friday Fill-In

It's up a bit early this week, because I plan on sleeping in hardcore tomorrow. 

1. My car is nonexistent because I DON'T HAVE ONE.

2. Frosting the cake I'm baking is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem to feel a little more on track, and I'm thankful.

4. Being in my bath tub with a good book is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened Where's Waldo?

6. I keep telling myself being published is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my rabbits, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the kitchen and Sunday, I want to spend with my honey bunny!


5 ghetto sass:

Dawn said...

Rabbits and bathtubs are awesome. :)

What happens if you combine them? ;)

Susan R. Mills said...

Have fun sleeping in. I wish I could do the same.

Nicolette said...

Beauty, my big black rabbit, doesn't mind water...I have to give them baths every other week or so, and she takes it the best as long as I let her put her front paws in my hand and stand up.

Cooper, my little brown rabbit, HATES WATER WITH A PASSION. He kicks and flings his legs all over the place and it's terrible. He's usually the one that really needs a bath, too, because he is messy and like most boys, doesn't know how to wash properly lol!!

And I get to sleep in most days, except I don't fall asleep until after four or five most mornings so I get a typical 7 or 8 hour night's sleep. :) lol. But tomorrow I really have nothing to do so I'm gonna enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I love reading in the bathtub and pet bunnies too. Have a GREAT weekend

Alexis Voltaire said...

I LOVE that quote at the bottom. So great.