BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

You Like Me!

I'm a little late with this (just like the first award), but I have some thanks to give.

Thank you, Karylynnlove!!  She nominated me for the Humane award, which I'm so appreciative for!

Just like with the other award, there are rules.  You do not have to follow them, but since I am new to this blogger world, I'd like to follow them.  I like helping out fellow bloggers and last time it made me feel good.  :)
The Rules:


*Accept and post the award to your blog
*Link to the person from whom you received it
*Pass the award to 5 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement.
*Let them know they have been chosen for this award

Well, I've accepted.  :)  Thank you again, it means a lot to me!
 
Now, the five blogs I'm going to nominate this time...Well, I am not subscribed to very many, so I can't do five, but I'll do three, and do the other two when I find some more blogs I'm addicted to.
 
Amy over at My LaLaLand
Jenna at Turn the Page.
Alexis! at Confessions of Someone Almost 18.
 
I'm kinda excited to finally have some awards to post in an award section on my blog.  Woo hoo!

7 ghetto sass:

Karilynnlove said...

It was my first too!! Isn't it exciting to finally feel a part of the big blogger world!!

Susan R. Mills said...

Congratulations! I'm sure there will be many more to come.

Dawn said...

I have to do mine as well...I'm a little behind, too. :)

Alexis Voltaire said...

Congratulations!!! Thank you so much too!

Alexis Voltaire said...

I nominated you back :) Thank you again!

http://confessionsofsomeonealmost18.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-second-award-humane-award.html

Amy said...

Awww you're sweet!! :]

JAlexander said...

Oh my!! Thank you for nominating me! This is so cool.

Oh... now I need to give it to others. how fun

Jenna