BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Fill-In/Karma

My Friday Fill-In is as follows:

1. I have a history of cars breaking down when I'm in them.
2. When I will get a better job is something I wish I knew.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) pancakes for dinner!.
4. Can't wait to get back on the road.
5. So that's it, that's all you have to say?
6. I guess an apology is better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally getting some sleep, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to get some housework done!
 
I was going to write a second part to this, but it will have to wait because Benedryl is kicking my butt, and I have to get up early.  Bleh.  I will definitely write about it tomorrow!  You'll like to hear about this.  :)

1 ghetto sass:

AngeliStarr said...

LOL wow. I guess my update is that finally after 3 weeks of craving Jello... I FINALLY GOT SOME!